Tuesday 27 March 2012

[!] Milestone + Blog

Hi peeps!

Today marks the day where this site has received its first thousandth view/read after it's birth dating back to last year. The journey toward this milestone has been rather rough at times, with both mind and body completely not functioning in unison. Fatigue and often other commitments have always been my excuses to delay and postpone. I assure all readers, that's going to change soon :)

I really want to thank all the persistent readers who have endured through my long posts, some even on their mobile devices. Your faith and steadfastness is truly amazing and often what spurs me on. Thank you for your support and stay tuned to the latest developments coming up soon :D (Pace quickens immensely as of the next chapter)

On a side note, I've looked into the future and have already started planning the framework for the next saga/story that would replace Arteries and Veins. All I can reveal so far is that it'll be something more fun and appealing. Hopefully I can make it something easy to relate to. Personally, Im glad to announce that the genre would be a concoction of romance and comedy. I hope to have your support for the next project too!

Thank you,
Jethro Lim
 

No comments:

Post a Comment