Tuesday 10 January 2012

[!] Update

Hello readers,

Firstly, Im sorry for the massive delay in material release. I've decided that the plot requires some extra touch-ups and also improvement is needed on my part in writing out the story that unfolds. Furthermore, the constant worry of my O Level results hindered efforts severely. I continue to thank and request for your support!

Next, I'm also glad to announce that I'll be taking on a project to write a romance novel. It is my first time and I am excited! Do stay tuned for more details regarding this other upcoming project.

Lastly, I would also like to wish all readers here, albeit a late one, a Happy New Year. Let's live each day as if it was our last and not have any regrets.

P.S Its a promise to you that Chapter 7 WILL be out this week!

Regards!
Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment